Sunday, November 11, 2018

Low Carb Meal Plan for 11/11-11/17

I need things to be spelled out for me. Please, DO NOT charge me and try to sell me something....lol - Anyone?? ✋So, I'm going to tell you step by step what we are doing. 

Last week, I finally figured out the formula to meal prep success at my house. 🎉We like to be "in the mood" for foods we eat. So, many times I would create a 5-6 meals a day plan and put it on the fridge. But, we only ate half the items and food cravings or laziness kicked in and we went out to eat. Can you say, do not stop bringing me all the tex-mex and mexican food!!! But, I figured out that if I just make a list of the foods we have stocked for the week for breakfast, lunch, snacks and then set up a main meal for each day then we were successful. Going to Costco and TJ and Sprouts to load up is saving us money and setting us up for success. My BFF has been doing Low Carb Keto Living for over a year. 🙌 And has lost over 100 pounds and is still going! She told me about an online market called Thrive Market. Check her out on Instagram @keto_sionmom.  💞 I'm going to start buying a lot of my cooking ingredients and supplements from there. It is suppose to save a lot of $. I will let you know how it goes! If you want to check it out, use my code and it will save you 25% an I will get $25 to spend. http://thrv.me/mEiy7y

Also, were tracking our food intake and carbs on the app called Carb Manager. It is super easy and efficient. Plus, you determine your own macro goals and it sets them up for you. 😀😀 (Macro was always a bad word to me prior to this app but now I just follow it blindly and stay in the allotments for Calories, Carbs, Protein and Fats it gives me.)

Here is the plan for this week with links to click to some recipes and the way I'm preparing everything we are consuming. 

Morning Starts with downing a 32 ounce cup of water (gallon goal daily) and having coffee.
MCT Coffee 

Breakfasts:
Baked Eggs
Egg Bread
Bacon & Scrambled Eggs
Cream Cheese Pancakes
Sausage Balls

Lunches: We have to have quick and easy. I do a Costco run and Trader Joes run keep these items in the fridge. We throw together salads, wraps or a quick low carb veggie/protein with a healthy fat like avocado.

Costco foods: 
Chicken Skewers
Florentine Chicken Burgers
Kielbasa Sausage 
(Right now I have the regular but I want to try the Jalapeno beef like pictured)
Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Sauerkraut - Trader Joes


Dinner:
Meat Monday – 


Taco Tuesday – 
(Bison is cheaper and fresher at CostCo)
 

Recipe & Directions for tortillas



Whitefish Wednesday – 


Traditional Thursday – 


Festive Friday – Pizza with Salad


Salad Saturday – 



Sandwich Sunday - 
90 Second Keto Bread Turkey Sandwiches & Keto Crackers


Snacks - 
Cheese Sticks
Keto Bread with Butter
Crunchy Garlic Keto Crackers (so yummy with Bacon Ranch Dip)
Turkey Pepperoni
Celery and Almond Butter 
Boiled Eggs

Desserts -  
Raspberry Fat Bombs
Keto Cheesecake

If meal planning is easier for you....meal by meal. I am happy to send you a copy of the one I created by email. It looks like this......(Email me at amberdawnwelsh@yahoo.com to request a copy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment