Saturday, November 10, 2018

New Start AGAIN #THATKETOTHANG - 5 years later - Time to REBLOG

It's been a while! I've been distracted by LIFE! πŸ‘€ Thankfully, I've got my journey recorded by photos on Instagram under #alwaysamberdawnfitnesspost. (Be sure to follow me @always_amberdawn and like my facebook page called Extraordinary Wellness to keep up with me and find tips and tricks to being the best at overcoming food.)

Honestly, without the photo journal and established facebook page, it could seem like I went totally under and food took me over. That is only a little bit true for part of the time. lol πŸ˜…One truth in this journey is I have now abandoned the HCG lifestyle you see I was on previously. I blogged through it and I know some are still doing it or starting so I want to leave it as a reference.

I began with an excellent line of products from Isagenix a little over a year ago. πŸ’“I'm utilizing the gold lining of several of the superior nutrition items offered throughout my keto journey. My pantry is now fully low carb/high fat (LCHF) ketolicious! I'm going hardcore for 1 year. I want the foods I'm creating to be a lifestyle for my family. And, I'm happy to say that currently my husband and daughter are gobbling up everything. Over the last month, I have made everything from 2 carb tortillas to flax seed crackers and even pumpkin cupcakes with a cream cheese icing. The journey has been a total blast. On this chilly Saturday afternoon in Fort Worth, Texas, I am attempting my first try at a keto bread that is suppose to be fluffy and delicious. It is baking now after rising for the last hour.
πŸ’¬Here is what I know about me and my family. We need lots of variety and we need to have foods that feel like "real" life is in motion but continue to control our health issues. This journey is a lifestyle not a diet. I'm continually overcoming food. I cannot restrict my life and live on liquids or 500 calories. πŸ’£

I want to fully enjoy the road and also become my ideal body weight. I am currently sleeping at night with a CPAP and I have the goal of 1 year to no longer need it. I'm weaning off of an antidepressent that I began one year ago. It attacked my weight with a 30 pound gain and I'm going to remove it from my medicine cabinet. In the last year, I began a blood pressure med. I admit that HBP runs in my family. Also, the last year and a half was filled with intense family stress. I plan to loose 80 pounds by November 2019. It will happen. And, you get to watch my success. Actually, I hope you will join me! πŸ™Œ

This new season is truly blessed and highly favored. πŸ’«The places headed are wide open spaces of ministry and helping others jog along beside me on the healing journey of overcoming food and toxins in the foods we consume.

I'm so glad you're joining me!! Let's eat!

Always,
Amber Dawn ~xxπŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment