Wednesday, May 22, 2013

R4 P2 D5-7

Things are going fantastic this round!! I'm loving how much energy I have. Yoga is a must do during this eating plan. Also, I did my first wrap yesterday. I bought bentonite clay and used it with a sauna suit. Lost 6 1/2 inches during this one session. I have enough for 3 more before my summer Cali trip in June. After I finish this round of HCG I'm going to follow it up with a second BFL round. I'm on day 73 of 90 today of this current round. I'm taking a really great vitamin this time and it really helps my hunger. I'm not really too hungry. If I feel hungry at all I eat a couple of strawberries or apples slices. I have found that it helps me to cut up my apple in the morning and keep it in the fridge in case I need a filler during the day. If I don't then I eat it before bed. The Walden Farms products are saving my booty this round. I love them. The hardest thing for me is doing without condiments. These are zero calorie and everything. The marshmallow cream with a little chocolate drizzle on strawberries is like heaven in a bowl. I'm staying between 500-600 calories each day.

Current loss this round is 6 pounds. I'm not counting the 5 pds I was up after 2 days of free eating (gorge days). That just made me feel gross. I don't eat that way ever anymore.

I'm 24 pounds away from my dream goal! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment