Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Battle Plan is Adjusted - BFL Day 22 of 84

I'm so pumped! You can officially call me a Re-committed Gym Freak! I get so attached to my love for fitness that the gym becomes my obsession. Been there, done that, back again!

This morning I went to the gym and met with a lady who is a Fitness Competitor. She was full of information and helped talk me through all of the info I have been researching and what I have in my head to do/try in the gym and kitchen. With my fitness binder in tote (has my meal plans, workouts, and before (the bikini pics)/after (the first 40pds)/where I'm going pics in it) we looked over it all. My plan is solid but I realize a few areas I need to tweak to ensure the best results. I'm going to add in more cardio and do 6 days of 20 min HIIT or 40 min of regular cardio. I like HIIT because I get more bang for my buck of time. This morning I powered it out on the treadmill. I'm getting to a place where I can jog on a higher intensity and for up to 2 1/2 min then walk two min and cycle it the entire 20. It's exciting since my knee hasn't been able to sustain the impact before now and the more I'm building them in my leg workouts the more I can run. I'm also going to add in a day of weight training and move from 4 to 5 days. The other change is I'm cutting out all complex carbs except sweet potatoes, oatmeal, and brown rice. I have been sticking to keeping any and all carbs to 3pm or before so I'm going to continue with that schedule. Here is an example of what I'm eating like daily and my upcoming workout schedule.

Meal 1 - Protein and Complex Carb
Workout - Weight Training
Meal 2 - Protein Shake
Meal 3 - Protein, Complex Carb, Veggie
Meal 4 - Protein & Veggie
Workout - Cardio
Meal 5 - Protein & Veggie
Meal 6 - Protein Shake
Making sure I drink a gallon of water a day. It is essential to my results. I'm sure of it!

Workouts - At gym for 5 min warm up on treadmill at 6:30 am M-Fri.
Monday - Shoulders & Abs (20 min HIIT)
Tuesday - Legs (20 min HIIT)
Wednesday - Back & Bi's & Abs (20 min HIIT)
Thursday - Chest & Tri's & Abs (20 min HIIT)
Friday - Legs & Abs (20 min HIIT)
Saturday - Intense Cardio (50 min spin or equivilant)
Sunday - Rest

Here is an example of what I am eating today.
Meal 1 - Almonds/Drink a Spark (Found out I need to do oatmeal and egg whites)
Workout - HIIT cardio 20 min.
Meal 2 - Protein Shake (I use almond milk - Fitness Chick uses only water. I'm gonna try it.)
Meal 3 - Baked Chicken with 1/2 sweet potato and 1 tsp hummus
Meal 4 - Shaved Turkey with 1 weight watchers cheese stick. (I'm only doing white cheese, if any)
Meal 5 - Turkey Sausage with broccoli and a huge salad. (Am hoping I can keep up my 1TBS of low fat thousand island dressing but if I don't get faster results soon I will cut it out.)
Meal 6 - Protein Shake

I found out something that is disappointing but I'm not surprised. (through research today)
The HCG diet leaves open fat cells because of the fast loss. It is why most gain some initial weight back right after the maintenance phase 3 on the diet. I'm praying for those cells to be closed and believe that now that I'm re-balancing my results are going to come fast. Prayer is a huge part of this journey for me. Today, God spoke to my heart in my quiet time and said that dedication and unwaveringly persistence are key to my success. I'm seeking to reshape my body but my spirit and body have to be surrendered to righteousness!! Party on!

No comments:

Post a Comment