Thursday, July 7, 2011

Body for Life Challenge 7/7/2011 (12 weeks)

That song On the Road Again is going through my head right now. I didn't fully get off the road but I took a downward slide the last few weeks. Knowing that the next 12 weeks are going to be intense and focused on reshaping my body I decided to act as through food was my friend and had no calories.....um, it does and it lied like an enemy. The scale reminded me of that this morning at my weigh-in.

Soooooo, here I go with my hubby in tote and we are facing the next 12 week journey together. The plan is to get up and do 6am workouts. We will train 4 days of weights and 3 days of cardio for the 12 weeks, at least. Our meals will be 6 small meals a day and our goals are set towards winning this challenge. I'm focused on my long-term desire to be a bikini model in my 40's. Since I'm 3 months away from my 37th birthday and since I started this journal on my last one I figure each b-day will be a day of re-evaluation and dedication to my next goal.

~ Current start on my BFL is 28% body fat at 159 pounds. That means that I've gained back 14 pounds from my bottom weight of 145 on my 3rd round of HCG. : (
This battle is torturous but I will win. I WILL WIN!

~ My goal is to be at 140 and 15% body fat. I'm happy to say that I fit into size 5/6 pants and 2/4 skirts. (I started out in tight 12/14's) I'm not going to focus on the scale though because I really want to be fit and whatever the scale says doesn't determine if I am healthy and fit. But, my dream is to drop 19 pds and 13% body fat.

Okai...here goes - 7/7/11 -9/29-11 I'm going to be focused on reshaping myself into a lean, mean, fighting machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment