Friday, January 7, 2011

On the Road Again! ~ R2P2D7

I'm feeling fabulous on this round. I completed my two loading days on the 30-31st and started the 500 calories on Jan 1. There are a few things I'm doing different this round. Major difference is that I am taking a supplement that is helping cut down on my hunger and has majorly increased my energy level. I've lost 8 pounds in 7 days. Another big change is that I'm working out this round. I have been doing an intense cycle class at 5:45am on M,W,F and 9:15 on Saturday the last few weeks and have kept it up on the HCG diet. Amazingly, I am sustaining the workout just fine. Doing this second round is much easier than the first round. I know the foods I like the best and am sticking to them. I made several serving of my favorite meal and am eating it often. It seems to help if I cook ahead and freeze ziplock bags of my meals. My favorite meal is meatballs with a tomato marinara. Yummy! I will post the recipe below so you can try it if interested. A pound of ground beef makes around 6 meals.

On the last round I cheated on Phase 3 and didn't stick to it for 21 days. Because of it I didn't stabilize and gained back 7 pounds. Thankfully, that is all off now! My plan this round is to go 40 days and then stick to the 21 days of Phase 3 faithfully! I love this diet!! Can't wait for the results and the bikini I will be able to wear this summer!!

Meatballs -
100 grams ground beef (I use lean grass fed)
grind 1 piece of melba toast or breadstick in food processor
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1 tablespoon of italian seasoning
...Mix it all together and make 4-5 small meatballs - bake on 400 for about 15 min.

Marinara - Cut a tomato in half and remove the seeds. Place the two halves down and put it in the oven on broil until the skin peels up and gets black. Remove from oven and remove peeling. Smash the tomato up in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning, garlic and 5 drops of plain stevia. Microwave it for 1 min.

It really is so yummy! It is my favorite to fix next to a shake and bake style chicken where I grind the melba toast, season it and coat my chicken before baking it for 20 min. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment