Sunday, January 16, 2011

R2 Day 15 - Ugh! The scale makes me MAD!

So, here I am rocking and rolling and really enjoying Phase 2 and then the scale goes and pulls THAT on me! I ate perfectly yesterday but I gained .6 today. This goes to show that everything spoken of when it comes to getting enough sleep and chemicals by Dr. Simeon is correct. You see, I couldn't sleep because of a headache so I took two excedrin migraine pills and tried to go back to sleep. It wired me up so much that it was 2am and I was still not asleep. The difference in the way my body reacts to things when I'm doing this HCG diet is foreign to me. Anyway, I got up and decided to whiten my teeth and put some mineral oil lotion on my feet because they looked gross on the bottom. Well, obviously getting up at 2 in the morning and using that lotion and whitening my teeth was not to my advantage. I did go to sleep after and got 7 hours of sleep but the scale was not friendly to me. Actually, it makes me so mad because every time I stepped on it I weight something different. I got on it about 8 times and finally took the lowest weight since it was varying 3 pounds each time. I agree with one of the girls I follow who said the scale is a mind game. I hate weighing everyday!

Today, I ate:
Lunch: 5 shrimp with spinach stir fry - (I took 4 cups of fresh spinach and sautueed it with 1 teaspoon of onion, 1 tsp of fresh jalapeno, 1 tsp minced garlic, two drops of liquid stevia)My new fav!
Snack: Pink Lady Apple
Dinner: 1 whole boiled egg & 2 boiled whites, 2 cups of green salad with a lemon chili dressing & 1 melba toast. (lemon chili dressing, fresh lemon with chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper)Lemon soda (lemon juice, tonic water & vanilla cream stevia)
Calories: 348

No comments:

Post a Comment