Monday, January 10, 2011

R2P2D10 - 10 pounds in 10 days ROCKS!

Day 8 - I went a little crazy on Saturday. I love the rush of working out. So, I did an hour spin class, 30 min of weight training and sat 15 min the sauna. Let's just say that doing that much on 500 calories IS NOT RECOMMENDED! You would think I would know better but nope. I had to rest most of the day. I haven't increased my calories inspite of working out but haven't been hungry either. I know it is because of the supplement I'm taking.

Day 9 - Sunday brought a big challenge to me. We went on a day trip and on the way my family stopped to eat Taco Bell. I had planned ahead and brought a cooler with a garlic seasoned grilled chicken tenderloin and ziplock of celery. Sitting in the car eating my little meal and watching them eat made me feel mad inside...lol - I realized I can't be mad at myself for needing to lose weight. I have to continue taking control and making the difference in my life one step at a time.

Day 10 - My stomach looks so flat, I can't believe it! This morning my hubby said if I keep losing weight I will look like I'm going to blow away. haha - I wish I looked that way. At my dental office the girls said I looked great. Comments like these are HUGE motivators. Each day is a challenge but is worth every minute of the journey! Today, I didn't even need the supplement to help with hunger. Am doing just fine without it. I didn't go to cycle class this morning because my back is hurting a lot right now. I'm not sure what I did but I figured I better take it easy to avoid further pain. I didn't have a loss on the scale this morning....It feels so weird to be upset that in one day there was no change or loss on the scale. The thing is, I know what happened to cause a stall today. I used a gel pack on my back for pain yesterday. I was concerned but did it anyway because I wanted relief before acting class. Oh well, there is always tomorrow for more of a loss.

Never give up on your dreams you might just be one day away from success!! I'm asking to God to help me have the strength and rejoicing daily when I see results.

No comments:

Post a Comment