Friday, January 14, 2011

R2 Day 14 - 2 more pds - love it!

Day 14 - Another 2 pounds! WOWSERS! I'm happy with 1 pound loss but two makes me super happy. I've decided to hold off on anything but really light workouts until I'm finished with Round 2 because it may have been causing my body to lose slower. Today, I'm going to eat:

Lunch: spinach salad and 2 egg whites with 1 whole egg boiled & chopped on top of the salad with apple cider vinegar dressing and a bread stick.
Snack: Orange Julius - blend the whole orange with a little ice and vanilla cream stevia.
Dinner: Lemon Pepper Tilapia and dill & jalapeno cucumber salad. 1 melba toast & lemonade.
Snack: Pink Lady Apple (they are one of the sweetest I can find right now)
Total Calories: 472

I'm continually drinking 96 oz of water each day - no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment