Saturday, January 22, 2011

R2 P2 Day 22 - Feeling Great!!

I'm feeling great! I only lost.2 on the scale though so that was a bummer. At this rate I will end up needing a round 3. I went to the gym this morning and worked off my frustration. After Spin class, sauna, yoga class, and some light arm weights I was feeling positive about my body. Even if I don't lose the amount I want to lose I know my body is looking better than it has in a long time and I'm certain in the end I will reach my goal. I've been researching ways to lose more weight on HCG. I am going to try drinking Apple Cider Vinegar - 3 tbsp before each meal. Today, I did something new for me while on this diet. I had a vanilla protein shake and added a couple of drops of chocolate stevia. It was good! Tonight, my hubby and I are going to a ballroom dance social. There is going to be an instructor giving lessons. It is so much fun to plan dates and things to do separate from food and restaurants. Makes life more exciting! I'm also considering trying to incorporate some macadamia nuts (3-5) on days when I work out a lot of am stalling. I found several people who tried it and it worked for them. Better run get ready to go. We are leaving in an hour to go to the social. I didn't plan what to wear yet. Everything is big in my closet. I hope I can find something that will work...yikes!

2 comments:

  1. I posted this on on my other blog some how at first. This comment was there but I deleted the other posting. Sorry Kat! ~

    Comment from Kat - I'm excited to hear you're able to do spin classes while on the lo-cal part. I'm trying to train for a 10k and very nervous about my ability to do hard exercise while on low calories. But spin is no joke! Plus, if the HCG works like they say it does, it is freeing up extra calories anyway, right? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, I've been surprised that I was able to keep up with spin class on 500 calories. It feels great and I agree with you surely it is helping free up extra calories...lol

    ReplyDelete