Friday, January 21, 2011

R2 Day 20-21 - Shrinking Daily

YAY! I'm down 1.6 more pounds over the last two days. Total lost is 17.8 pounds and 9 1/2 inches during Round 2. I checked and was at 19.5 at this point in Round 1 so I'm close to the same. Total with HCG is 34.2 pounds and 27 inches. It is amazing! I'm smaller than I have been in over 20 years. It feels amazing!! I put on single digit slacks yesterday for work. Size 8!! I'm so excited about it! Everything is running smooth. My energy is high and I'm eating right on protocol. I really want to lose 20 more pounds over the last part of this round but am not sure if it is possible. I would have to average a pound a day and have absolutely NO STALLS! I have 19 more days to go. Tonight, I'm going to try out a new Hip Hop aerobics class. Sounds like a fun change. I love the Latin Heat and want to go back to class next week.

For lunch today I had grilled chicken and made a cucumber salad. I am keeping up my water intake of 96 oz every day but it makes me so cold inside...today it is cold here and I'm struggling through my second half of my water intake. Once I get down with the 96 oz of pure water I allow myself to have mineral water with stevia or a fresh squeezed lemonade. It is a game I play with myself to allow myself a treat. HAHA - I'm amazed at my willpower and so thankful for the results!

2 comments:

  1. I started my first round in the fall and had no trouble with the water, but like you, I am too cold in the winter! I've been doing lots and lots of herbal tea. I drink probably two pots a day, which is about 90 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try that! I've been sick and drinking the water is HARD!

    ReplyDelete