Wednesday, January 12, 2011

R2P2D 11-12

Day 11 - 2 pound loss on the scale. I was hoping the stall yesterday was just the scale not truth. Today was a day I had to plan ahead because I was working from 2-9. The site was close to 2 hours from home so I had to leave at noon when I would normally have my first meal. Thankfully, my meatballs and pre-cooked george foreman grilled chicken was already portioned into ziplock bags for me to put into a cooler. My favorite way to eat the apples is sliced so I bought a slicer that you push down over the apple and it cuts it into sections. I prepared two and put them in my cooler as well. In order to make sure I drink my water I pre-filled up two water jugs that together equal 96 oz and took those with me as well. One of the girls who I work with immediately commented that she saw a huge change in my neck and face since she saw me last. YAY! That is exactly what I wanted to hear. I'm thankful for the willpower to continue on this journey!

Day 12 - 1 pound gain.....?? Really? I don't understand? I ate exactly on plan and didn't do a single thing off protocol. I sleep in this morning because I didn't get home and in bed until around midnight which gave me 9 hours off sleep so it isn't that. Last time in Round 1 my body responded better to eggs than it did meat. I wish there was a way to do this diet without meat or with only poultry so I'm going to try that today. Meals today include: 2 egg whites and one whole egg scrambled, 1 breadstick, serving of meatballs, marinara, and two apples. Hopefully, the scale will go down in the morning. My plan is to stop focusing on the gain today, I'm focusing on the other 11 pounds I have lost already. Am typing this wearing my skinny jeans and a fitted shirt. That feels GREAT! The scale is only an outwards sign of what is happening inside. My self-confidence has increased and people can see an outward difference. Maybe I will stop the daily weighing and do it every two or three days. No need to mentally torture myself. I still have 28 days to go and my mind can't even imagine the results that can happen in that amount of time with this plan. It has been three days since my last workout and I can feel it. I need to get to the gym. Since I haven't been taking the supplement I don't have as much energy and my muscles feel kinda weak. Not sure I can make it today to exercise so tomorrow morning I will get back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment