Friday, January 14, 2011

R2D 13 - 2 pounds! YOWSERS!

Day 13 - I'm so excited to say I am figuring some important things out about this HCG diet, my body and the best results. Last night I drank some Smooth Move Chocolate Flavored Herbal Tea to see if it would help. My diet consisted of no red meat.

Lunch: 1 boiled egg with 1/2 of a cucumber sliced with a little salt.
Dinner:1 whole kohlrabi made into chips, 6 cooked shrimp and a piece of melba toast with lemonade.
Snack: Pink Lady Apple
Calories: 338 - I was too full to eat anymore

I loved the new recipe I found using a root vegetable called kohlrabi. Another successful HCGer said it was one of his favorite staples when made into chips. My recipe is below. Am thrilled to lose 2 more pounds this morning! Can't beat that! I decided to hold off on the workout and see if that was influencing the loss too. I'm feeling so great about myself and the progress. The other important things is that I'm not hungry this time. I haven't needed the supplement or anything extra to get by because I'm completely satisfied.

Kohlrabi chips - Slice the pieces as thin as possible. Sprinkle with a little soy sauce, amino or salt to taste. Put the slices in a paper towel and zap it for 2 minutes in the microwave to get it a little softer. Bake on 400 for 10 min each side. Take them out and turn the oven on broil and put them on the top rack for about 5 min until a little crispy. My first time with Kohlrabi. I'm in love! ; ) - I found the amino spray at my local health food store called Central Market. It is by Bragg and is an all natural vegetable protein. Considered an all purpose seasoning and is a soy protein. Can be used as a soy sauce or just spray for flavor on everything. Cool stuff. I'm excited about finding it. Has no calories or fat grams.

No comments:

Post a Comment