Sunday, January 16, 2011

R2 Day 16 - Overcoming Mexican Food

Well, I have a huge accomplishment to share with you. My hubby is astounded at my willpower. Last night we had a dinner party with some friends. Well, the host scheduled it to be at a Mexican restaurant. I thought ahead and was not sure I would be able to resist the temptations. I was certain my willpower would waiver and I would give in to the cheese dip and salsa with chips. Amazingly, I withheld. I took my boiled eggs and the seasonings for the lemon chili dressing with me in my purse and simply ordered a side salad of lettuce only. The smells were hard to resist but overall I felt in control and very proud of myself for staying on plan.

The scale wasn't so nice to me again today. I'm assuming the teeth whitening did me in for a stall. I even drank smooth move tea last night hoping the scale would show loss. I stepped on it about 15 time because it kept changing. I was down .8 from yesterday which is the same as the WI on day 14. Frustrated beyond words about it but there is nothing I can do now except keep on keeping on.

I'm really fatigued today. Was so blah yesterday afternoon I napped for a couple of hours. I need to look back at Round 1 and see if I felt this way at this stage then too. I felt light-headed this morning at church too. My muscles are really sore but in a good way because of my 1st Yoga session yesterday morning. I forgot to mention that yesterday. I want to be able to contort my body like that so I'm going to keep going.

Here's my menu today:
Lunch: Meatballs & Kohlrabi chips
Snack: 1/2 Apple of Applesauce (pureed an apple with stevia drops, nutmeg, and cinnamon)
Dinner: Lemon Pepper Tilapia & Asparagus
Dessert: 1/2 Apple of Applesauce
Calories - 484

No comments:

Post a Comment