Thursday, October 14, 2010

HCG P1 D12- D13 Committing to Being a Good Girl

Day 12 - I was encouraged this morning because I went down on the scale. Today, I have prepared ahead of time for a benefit fair that lasts all day. Am hoping there is not any really awesome foods they are serving to the vendors as I eat my chicken and celery. I prepped ahead of time and have my large water jugs ready. Have continued drinking 100+ oz of water every day.

Day 13 - I was back at my D11 weight. Still a total of 18 1/2 pounds and I shouldn't feel so greedy. The up and downs are killing me! I figured out that taking even one bite of something unauthorized can make a one pound. At the benefit fair yesterday I ate a couple of bites of roast beef off the sandwich they gave me and was going to eat it instead of my chicken. After a few bites I realized it was processed from a package, of course, and threw it away. Then I had a bite of Caylee's chick-fil-a chicken off of her sandwich. It was only 1.4 pounds but I did see it on the scale. Guess that Dr. Simeons knew his stuff on this plan. I commit to being a good girl and see if it helps on the scale tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment