Tuesday, October 19, 2010

R1P2D16-18 Staying Focused

The last 3 days have been a roller coaster of the scale. I have decided that I'm not going to weigh every day. It's hard for a woman because of the TOM factor. The bloating changes the true results on the scale and can mess with your mind. At least it does with mine. I have stayed on target for 500 calories every day and been consistant with the foods I'm eating. The one thing I have started doing it adding in a the 3 egg white and 1 yolk scrambled egg for a meal once in a while because it gives me a break from eating meat.

I can't tell you how close I have come to giving up on a mental perspective. After my walk the other day I went on a downward spiral. The leg cramps I was having increased significantly and my left knee with the messed up ACL/PCL was swollen and throbbing. I rested for a day and a half and iced my knee. I increased the spinach in my diet as my doctor's office suggested and am going to buy some potassium supplements to help me along the way.

Losing 21 pds in 18 days is a huge accomplishment. I should be so hard on myself about it. I just wanted it to be more after seeing that some people do have better results. Only 3 injections left and 2 days of 500 calories. Should be easy breezy to complete after this 18 day journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment