Friday, October 15, 2010

HCG P1 D14 - If I can do this, anyone can!!!

I'm down 2 pds this morning! Total of 20.5 pounds now!! I was one bite from throwing in the towel last night and, by sticking with it, my perserverence paid off. There are so many people who are skeptics to this diet but I don't care. It is working for me and I am going to do everything I can do KEEP IT OFF! Am already looking ahead to what I'm going to do after the HCG injection portion. I ordered a Primal Blueprint cookbook. My ongoing attempt to eat and cook healthy is going to be easier if I have tools on board to help.

My energy level is high today. I'm grateful for all the knowledge out there regarding how to eat right and foods that are the best for you. One key to staying healthy no matter what your weight is to reduce processed foods. I found and article that was saying if you say you don't eat junk food but your eating foods from a box and high perservitive foods then you are eating junk food.

Just a reminder, if I can do this, anyone can!!! I have 9 more days of the very low calorie diet (VLCD) portion. Although, there is the option of going a 40 straight days. Am considering it simply because of the holidays coming up. I really miss avocados, hummus, natural peanut butter, string cheese and wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment