Monday, October 4, 2010

HCG Phase 2 Days 1-2 on 500 Calories

10/2/10 - 3rd day - I got up and gave myself the injection in the other leg. I wanted to mix it up a bit. It kinda hurt but not anything big. I learned it is all about where you inject. I weighted and was down 3 pounds, WEIRD?! I didn't think that was suppose to happen. But, yay, I had a little hope. This is the start of my 500 calories day. I was apprehensive because I had to work a wedding in the afternoon. I didn't prepare ahead of time for what I was going to eat so my hubby was nice enough to help me fix a quick lunch. In a skillet I used a little vinegar and grilled 100 grams of shrimp with cabbage and seasoned it with salt, pepper and garlic. It was really good. I grabbed an apple on my way out the door for later. At the wedding I was tempted with all the wonderful smells of the reception food. My mouth watered as I watched the cake get set up and smelled the sweet smell. I kept telling myself it was all going to pay off in the end. I drank a lot of water to cover my stomach growling. I hadn't prepared dinner so I ended up getting a chicken breast from the jerk chicken served and scraped everything off of it. I ate it with plain lettuce on the side. I was so glad to eat something but it was less than appealing in comparision to the yummy potatoes and artichoke dip and cheese I could have been eating. My head began to pound and I didn't feel so good. One of the other coordinators was there and I was glad to leave early from the wedding. I went home, soaked in an epson salt bath and fell into bed.

10/3/10 - 4th day - This morning I was thankful that awful headache was gone. I was starving and couldn't wait to eat something. I did the injection and weighed. I was down a total of 4 pds. I figured it was mostly water weight but the scale going down was a good thing! This morning I started out with a cup of green tea with stevia drops, and an apple. After church I went to sprouts to shop for a few staples for the week. I found a big water bottle that held 48 ounces. I always do better drinking more water the bigger the container. For lunch I had 100 grams of ground chicken grilled with cabbage. Ate my apple mid afternoon with another cup of green tea. I was starving and trying to hold out until dinner because I knew my meals were small. Dinner was 100 grams of steak with garlic and large slices of grilled onions with a piece of melba toast. It was good and I felt full. Right before bed my stomach was rubbling so I found an idea online for dessert. I sliced and apple in half and sprinkled it with cinnamon, nuked it for 2 minutes and whala I had a sudo apple pie flavored dessert. I went to bed feeling happy that I survived a second day of 500 calories and wasn't hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment