Saturday, October 9, 2010

HCG P2 D7-8 - This is amazing!

I'm so excited! Every day I wake up and think I am not going to see the scale come down and I do!!! I'm working so hard and what I'm eating and the injections and it is paying off! For 8 weeks I busted my tail in June and July before vacation and lost 8 pounds. With this program, I am creatively learning to eat healthy, cook healthy and persevere and have lost - "15.7" pounds in a total of 10 weigh ins (WI). INCREDIBLE! Here is my chart.



I haven't been hungry in a way that makes me feel like I'm ravished for food. I do have a rumbling from time to time gives me a drive to want to eat but it isn't really hunger. Learning what it means to have that empty feeling and be ok is a mindset. In order to stay on course I created the weekly menus for all three weeks. Being creative and adding lots of flavor in the form of spices makes all the difference. It is satisfying. My food has been so good the last two days I have been afraid the scale would think I was cheating...haha...thankfully, it knows the truth! Here is what I used as my first weeks meal calendar. The (R) is my notation that I found the recipe online. When you double click on it it opens up to a larger view.



Believe me, if I can do this, ANYONE CAN! It is more about changing your mindset and reprogramming how you think about food than anything else. My parents have been motivated by talking to me and reading my blogs and started the 500 calories portion yesterday. They are doing the homeopathic drops since they live in Oklahoma and can't come here to my fabulous doctor!

Another important change through this is that my hubby and I are together going to begin rethinking how we think about date night. It doesn't need to be centered around food and where we will go eat. Tonight, we are going to see a movie. I'm planning ahead and going to drink water and bring my evening snack so I do not feel like I'm missing out.

I feel so great! It is all about the choices I make. Thank you God for leading me to this HCG program, Dr. Garcia at the Integrative Medicine Center - www.myhealthydoctor.com, and giving me the willpower to be so successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment