Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HCG P2 D10-11 - I'm Not Giving Up!

Well, in spite of my shock and dismay the last two days I am pushing forward. I woke up yesterday morning and the scale showed a 3 pd gain. I had eaten the right way and followed every bit of protocol I believe. The one thing that was a little different is I drank about 80 oz of water instead of over 100 oz. (I stop counting once I hit 100 oz each day) After my daughter left for school I decided to lay down for a little while longer and slept for a couple more hours. When waking up I weighed again and my weight changed to 1 pd over weight the day before. (This proved to me that enough sleep is essential to continued loss on this plan.) 1 pound is better than 3 but still a huge bummer! I ate on plan all day and really focused on my water. My energy level was low all day so maybe it is almost that TOM. I decided to drink a cup of smooth move tea to make sure all is regular and see if it helped. Not sure what happened for day 10 but I decided to keep on no matter how bad I wanted to give up.

I made some amazingly yummy meatballs that I found on the HCG food website I listed a few days ago. Talk about feeling like a cheat. Every bit of food I've been consuming has stayed under 500 calories and been on plan (OP).

Today, I was the same weight as day 9. So, no loss or no gain and I'm good with that fact. Better to stay the same with an 18 1/2 pd loss. That is a lot of weight in a little over a week. My jeans were falling down all day today. In spite of my success and happiness over what I have lost I am having cravings so bad I can't stand it!!! I keep thinking just a spoonful of hummus or my natural peanut butter should be ok but I know it isn't. UGH! The mental re-training is hard. I have felt kinda hungry today too. Huge success today was that I went to Chili's with a friend for lunch and ordered a chicken breast grilled with no seasonings except pepper/garlic and a side salad with no dressing. I successfully ate out and didn't splurge. That was huge for me!!

Am learning to drink green tea when I feel extra hungry and the warmth seems to crave the hunger pains. Was reading online and finding places that say it is not uncommon to have a stall. I realized I did put on lotion Sunday and maybe that did it. The oils are said to have an affect on it with the HCG, I don't understand it but it is possibly the reason. If I am not on the downward decent again tomorrow I am going to do what is called a steak day that seems to be the answer to some stalls in Dr. Simmon's protocol. We will see what my friend says tomorrow when I step on him and beg for mercy.....

Fear is the beginning of my collapse. I am not letting it overcome me. Instead, I am going to preserve and see the success that comes from lots of self-discipline and crying out for God to give me strength and success in my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment