Sunday, October 31, 2010

HCG - R1P2D27-30 - I Love The Results!

Wow! Talk about great results with continuing on this diet!! I never, ever weigh at night because I'm always heavier. Tonight, I weighed because I've been in Oklahoma the last three days and didn't want to use a different scale to measure my results. I was nervous because I had an HCG injection mishap on the trip and lost two of my three syringes worth of HCG during travel. The liquid got pushed out of the syringes and I had no way to take it. Wellllll, I'm down another 4 pounds by my scale tonight. Can't wait to weigh in the morning and see where I really am at right now. The last few days were a challenge. I'm more hungry without HCG in my system but I stayed in my low calorie range and ate authorized foods even when eating out with my family. On Saturday night, I got really light-headed and had a headache. Was concerned it was my blood sugar. I ate a small chocolate candy and it took away those symptoms. Am so excited to see it didn't mess up my weight!! Feeling thin and looking thinner really helps me have more confidence. Right now I'm having a huge challenge in life on several levels and I need the boost.

Today, my family went out to eat after church. I selected Garfields to eat at because the other option was Mexican. I was afriad I would cave in and grab the chips and salsa if it was in front of me. I ordered the onion soup with no cheese or bread and a peice of chicken cooked with nothing but garlic powder. After ordering, the waitress brought chips and salsa to the table. This was the point I found out that my parents and sister ordered fajitas too. I had a sinking feeling and thought, "oh no, here we go, guess my diet is over." I thought long and hard about why I am continuing on Phase 2 for more days and what that means to me. Do you know I didn't even crave the chips or the fajitas. I wasn't even tempted. That is amazing!! I felt today like I have crossed a huge barrier. Food is not my master! What an exciting and wonderful revelation. Just a few days ago the cravings were so bad I thought I couldn't go another day. Success is a big motivator! I feel so happy and accomplished. I can do this! No, I am doing this! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I am so inspired! (saw your blog on Twitter). Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your inspired! That is the whole reason I decided to write this blog while on my journey! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete