Sunday, October 10, 2010

HCG P2 D9 - Seriously!?!

3.2 more pounds!! I was debating on weighing again this morning but decided to just go for it. I'm going to surpass my goal for round 2 if I keep losing at this rate. My goal was 20 pds but since I'm now at 18.7 pd loss I am going to just let this treatment do what it does and be estatic about anything over 20 pds.

Stress can certianly zap you while on phase 2. My advice is do everything you can at all costs to NOT get in a fight with your spouse, significant other or whomever in your life. It caused me to feel exhausted. Not advisable to ever have a knock down drag out with the one you love but if you do, whenever it is, avoid it when your only eating 500 calories. ; )

I'm starting back my acting class today. Am headed to a film festival for review and discussion. Therefore, I'm planning ahead and have prepared my meals for the day so I can take them with me. One thing losing this weight reminds me of is that your choices can directly affect fullfilling any dreams you have in your heart. Living each day to the fullest requires not only making good choices but keeping focused on what pushes you to be more than you were the day before. Dream BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment