Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HCG - Phase 2 Day 4

Today was almost the end of my journey...It was the hardest for me and I wanted to throw my hands up and say FORGET IT! But, I didn't! Since it was my birthday I inwardly pouted all day because I couldn't have any special treats or birthday cake. Being hungry most of the day didn't help. I kept reminding myself of how it will feel so much better to be half my size by my next birthday. I'm also continually renewing the knowledge that I have to retrain the way my mind thinks of food. I want food to be my fuel and not live for it to only be my fun.

The most difficult part of the day was when my daughter and I went to the movies and I got her popcorn and a dr pepper. I love the extra sweet soda at the theaters and when it is mixed with butter popcorn it is soooo good. Instead, I keep downing my water and tried to ignore the smells. Then tonight I started battling the mental thought of why I can't I at least have the healthy things I love to eat? I seriously argued with myself about putting natural peanut butter or hummus on my celery. Thankfully, the Dr Simmon's argument won.

On a positive note I used my new George Foreman grill tonight for the first time. I made a lemon pepper tilapia that was really good. Water intake is hard but I did drink down 100 oz.

I had a huge letdown on my weight. I went to the chiropractor yesterday and stepped on their scale. It weighted me 15 pds heavier than my home scale. I went out today and bought a new scale and my home scale was wrong all the time. Boo Hoo! I'm readjusting and holding onto what I have lost with a new starting weight now. That was a tough blow I tell ya! Here is what I ate today -

Breakfast - water
Mid morning - apple
Lunch - lettuce, 100 grams ground chicken with an apple vinegar & stevia dressing, peice of melba toast
Dinner - 100 grams Tilapia, 2 celery stalks & lemonade
Bedtime snack - apple dessert (I sang happy birthday to ME while eating it) - apple halved with cinnamon sprinkled, nuked for 2 min.

Well, I'm down 8 pds so for that I'm happy!! I hope tomorrow is easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment