Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HCG R1P2D24-26 I Think I Can, I Think I Can

Honestly, I'm waivering with staying on the 500 calories. The days are getting longer. The more active I am the harder it is for me to stay focused on the VLCD. I went to a Fall Festival last night and the kettle corn, cotton candy, chickfila sandwiches, ect were SCREAMING my name. I had an apple in my purse, THANKFULLY! But, I did take three bites of my daughter's kettle corn. YIKES! I didn't see any scale increases though. On day 23 the 3 pounds of water weight came off. Today, I was down another .5. My current weightloss is 22 pounds. That is pretty amazing! The really challenge is going to come this weekend while at my parent's house in Oklahoma. We are going to have a bonfire and cookout and I'm going to feel like I'm missing out when I don't eat any smores or hot dogs. I keep telling myself it is going to be worth it in the end.

My water intake is still up but the desires to have carbs and/or sweets is causing me lots of grief. Tonight, my family ordered chinese and I did eat 2 chicken teriyaki sticks with grilled onion. I think it was in my calorie range and I stayed with the right food intake but I didn't cook it myself so I don't know if there were any hidden calories in the sauce. I really hope not now that I've already eaten it. I've giving myself a big pat on the back for staying away from the lomein, sweet & sour chicken and budlight my hubby was having while sitting beside me.

Yesterday, I had to walk a lot for a benefit fair I was hosting with my job and it wore me out. I know it is the VLCD that is keeping my energy low. I slept yesterday afternoon when I got home. Woke up today with a headache (really bad one) and ended up sleeping almost 12 hours. After another fair today I went back to bed with this migraine style headache. Headaches and fatigue cause me to fight my own goals towards staying on this plan. If it continues I'm going to start Phase 3 sooner than planned. I'm gathering recipes and ideas for how to eat with no starch and sugars. Can't wait to get to that level!!

I think I can, I think I can.......

No comments:

Post a Comment