Thursday, October 7, 2010

P2D6 - Feeling Fabulous!

Well, I'm down another pound today. I'm amazed at how great I feel. The scale going down is great but I know this feeling inside is because I'm doing what I need to do to become healthy. When you start taking care of you it changes how you approach life. This morning on my walk I listened to Joyce Meyers. She was talking about how you can't have good relationships with others if you don't have one with yourself. How often I have neglected me in the process of helping everyone else.

I don't think it is healthy for me to weigh everyday. My mindset is starting to focus on pounds lost and I want to focus on my health instead. Am considering not following Dr. Simmons instructions on this part. It may be something I need to stop so I don't become too consumed with a number. We are not what we weigh or how we look. We are a product of how we take care of our self though. Going to have to think a while on this one.

I took a 40 minute walk today. It was good for me to get out and exercise but now I'm exhausted. Low calories does make it hard to keep up your stamina when it comes to extra activities. That is why I'm glad this is only for a short time on this low of calories.

Today I am eating:
Breakfast - nothing
Lunch - coleslaw (made extra last night) with boiled chicken cut up in it (I saved the broth to use for onion soup tonight, 1 slice melba toast (I need that crunch!) and an apple.
Snack - Lemon Sorbet
Dinner - Tilapia & Onion Soup, Melba Toast
Dessert - Orange Julius

I'm doing really well on my water. 100+oz today and I'm more than half way there today again. Water drinking is so important. I don't know why I have neglected it in the past. Yesterday, I treated myself to a Perrier water. I hadn't ever had one before. I added in the vanilla cream stevia drops and it tasted like cream soda. I'm going to go buy some more. What a treat!

Don't forget to make a healthy choice today. Taking care of you also takes care of everyone else. Your so important. Your world wouldn't be nearly as amazing if you were not who you are. Embrace you and make better choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment