Monday, October 4, 2010

HCG - Phase 2 Day 3

I'm not going to lie to you. I have been hungry. Based upon what I'm reading I must not have splurged enough the first two days. I wanted to break down and eat whatever was easy to grab and fix all day today. You know what I miss? I miss chips, salsa, and cheese dip. I also just want to eat string cheese. I know, I know, in time. A lot of my family and friends and I have been talking about my journey the last few days. Everyone is very intrigued. I am figuring out my long term goals so I can overcome this food thing for good. I do not want to have to go through this again!! I found blogs for two girls who have been successful with the HCG diet. Both have lost a lot of weight. I see they struggle with keeping it off. I am starting to waiver on how good of an idea it is for me to weigh everyday. I see the emotional turmoil they go through because of a gain no matter how small or large. My ultimate goal is to lose the weight, eat healthy and maintain. That is all I want to accomplish through this. I don't want added stress of daily fluctuations.

The injection is becoming routine and isn't bothering me at all. This morning the scale was down 5 pds. I love seeing the numbers decrease. Today, I ate the following:
Green Tea with Stevia for Bkfst
Cabbage and ground chicken for lunch
Apple mid afternoon with a cup of green tea
Steak and 1/2 white onion grilled in a skillet for dinner
140 oz of water - the large container is making all the difference for me.

Tonight, I'm tired and feeling hungry and ready to go to bed. I spend hours researching recipe ideas and reading success stories. Motivation from others results goes a long way! I see this is going to be a long hard road and I hope I see good results soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment