Wednesday, October 20, 2010

R1P2D19 I'm Motivated to Continue

Well, today is Day 19! Yay! I'm almost finished with the 21 day protocol. I have been pushing towards day 21 so I could stop. Guess What? I've decided it is not time for me to stop at day 21. I'm going to push on to complete the maximum 40 days of HCG injections and VLCD phase. Why? Here is my list of reasons.

1. I went shopping for the costume party on Friday. I'm between a large and medium. I want to be in a medium. Also, I want to be able to wear some of the fitted costumes that are still uncomfortable to me. I want to be able to go as Cat woman or a Genie if I choose and right now there is no way I would do it!

2. If I go to day 40 it takes me to November 10th. I can be on maintance for Thanksgiving and eating a normal, healthy diet for Christmas. That is a smarter choice because I would end up cheating, I know me.

3. I want to feel more confident when I'm auditioning for film roles and in front of my film class. Losing more weight will help me with it. I'm certian of it!

4. I'm not a quiter! There is not a doubt in my mind that I can have the results I desire by digging in and pushing forward.

5. There are some selfish reasons that I can't disclose but the motivation to overcome is so strong in me that I will do this!

6. Last but not least! I want to be prepared for my 20 year reunion in 2012. I have a year and a half and if I set my goals in my mind NOW and work towards them NOW instead of later I will be much closer! It would feel great to be the same size I was 20 years ago when I return to my reunion.

I have a confession to make. Last night I took a couple of bites of my daughter's cheese dip. We went out to eat and I did order roast beef and a side salad with no dressing. Sitting to the right of me was one of my most favorite cheese dips in the world! Having my TOM doesn't help AT ALL! But, I'm not letting it stop me. Am pushing on towards the mark.

Also, all of my leg cramps have stopped. I increased my vitamins and have been eating fresh spinach for one meal a day the last couple and it has worked. YAY! Am dying to go for a walk. Will take it easy but head out for one today.

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome that you have a goal that is a year and a half out to keep you motivated. That way you know you won't gain it back for at least that long, and if you can keep it off that long, then you've made a real lifestyle change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! I'm really ready to make this happen and keep it off for good! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete