Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HCG P2 D5 - I CAN Do This!!

I'm super excited! Today has been so much easier. I'm getting use to the empty feeling that I call hunger. Really haven't been consumed with wanting foods that are bad for me at all BECAUSE.....drum roll please....I found some awesome recipes! I was thinking of buying the cookbooks I keep reading about but saw bad reviews on both of the ones I found. I read the reviews and consistantly everyone seems to say that if you search online you can save $20 plus. I did just that and found my first recipes at http://hcgrecipes.blogspot.com. Seasoning can make all the difference!!

I was down another 2.5 pds today. Yay! So even though I had to reset the amount I way in my head because of my stupid scale (sorry mom, I know I'm not suppose to say stupid) ;) I am down a total of 10.5 pounds in 7 days. Really it's 5 on the diet but I lost on gorge, go figure?!

I used my new grill and experimented with tuna steak. It was good. What made it the best was this fabulous tomato soup recipe I tried! http://hcgrecipes.blogspot.com/2007/09/tomato-soup.html - I am going to get some tomatos and make up a bunch and keep in individual containers in the freezer. I need quick and easy for when I'm in a hurry. I really believe making more than one serving will help the consistancy of it. Being my first time it was a little thick but so worth it!

Well, I'm off to make a menu. I do best if I plan ahead. Bill Phillips in Body for Life says if you fail to plan you plan to fail. I LOVE THAT! My problem is all too often I fail to plan. Hopefully I can get some good base menus and keep them to always use on Phase 2 and 3. I will post them when I finish. Here is my menu today - it felt very gourmet. I am tracking my food on livestrong.com/thedailyplate. Today was 440 calories.

Breakfast - water
Lunch - 100g tuna steak & tomato soup with melba toast & green tea with vanilla cream stevia
Snack - Orange Julius - http://hcgrecipes.blogspot.com/2007/09/orange-julius.html
Dinner - 100g Chicken Tenders (see the blog - I'm using melba toast instead of the grissini breadsticks) & Coleslaw & lemonade)
Snack - Strawberry Sorbet (see the blog)

BTW, I have so much energy. I wanted to take a nap but I can't because my body feels energized. It is so awesome to feel so alive with lots of energy again! I love it that my ring fits without a snug feeling because I'm not bloated and my jeans fit great last night. Plus, I haven't had any headaches. Betcha anything, I'm allergic to wheat. It feels good to take care of, ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment